Welcome, Penguin Pals!

 


Hi there, everyone! Nice to see you again - or nice to meet you for the first time - and welcome to my little corner of the internet!

Many know me as imabunny156 or Nhexis. You can call me either! I'm most well known for my love of Minecraft Story Mode, Spyro, and of course, Club Penguin Island!

For those of you who are unaware, Twitter isn't doing so well right now. That was my main social media platform, so it was quite disappointing for me! Luckily, I knew just how to fix this sticky situation. I made a blog of my very own!

I'll be using this blog how I used Twitter - talking about all of my passions, and doing lovely little art pieces and animations! I hope you'll stick around to see all that I have to offer, my friends!

Now, I'd like to mention that a main feature I made sure to include in this blog is that it is completely readable and accessible through Club Penguin Island's in-game phone!

I'll even teach you how to do it, so that if you'd like, you can play Club Penguin Island, AND keep up with my blog! At the SAME TIME! Talk about multitasking, amirite?

How to access the blog from Club Penguin Island's "Island Phone" feature


Please note that you will need to have a version of Club Penguin Island that includes the debug menu and offline mode. If you do not have this update, you will not be able to access the blog... or the game, for that matter, actually.

On PC, once you're ingame, press the "~" key to bring up the debug menu. On mobile, tap on the top left and bottom right corners of the screen at the same time.

It should look something like this:


You'll want to click on the "Network" button. It should have a button called "News" on this next menu. Simply enter the blog URL, "imabunny156.blogspot.com", and you're all set! Close the debug menu and open your Island Phone.


Whenever you want to check in on the blog, just click on the Island News button! Now you can carry my disembodied narration all across your island journey! Say hi to Herbert and Klutzy for me, will ya?

If you don't play Club Penguin Island, or perhaps you have an outdated version of the game, then don't you worry. You can still access my blog through any web browser, whether that be on desktop or mobile! Yippee, it's like I'm EVERYWHERE!

But that's enough about Club Penguin Island - although I'm sure there will be absolutely no shortage of that on this blog - let's talk about something else!

Who am I, and what do I do?

Now, I'm sure you're wondering who I am exactly, if you haven't met me before! And that's a good question, actually. Sometimes I don't even know who I am! I'm just that... unpredictable, I suppose! But in all seriousness, who is this imabunny156 gal? And what does she want from me? And why is she in my walls?

I'm an 18-year-old artist, writer, and passionate gamer. I absolutely love anything that revolves around happy and cute concepts, but I'm not opposed to a bit of edginess every once in a while. A gal in her teens has gotta have somewhat of an emo side, right? But, predominantly, I aim to be happy-go-lucky, and I'm not afraid to have fun!

I grew up absolutely fascinated by anything animated. It's been my dream ever since I saw My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when I was 6 to get into animation! I'm still on my journey, but I'm so proud of how far I've come!

Writing has become a passion of mine over the years as well, and I've been working on quite a few stories that I can't wait to publish. Who knows, maybe I'll share my favorites here! With all of you! Wouldn't that be something special?

I also love making videos on YouTube! I'll be posting my proudest creations on this blog - so if you want to watch my videos, I recommend sticking around the site! I switch from making low-effort meme posts to high-quality editing material, so my content is probably best watched here, anyways. I'm always working on something new!

All in all, I'm just a friendly pink penguin having fun on the internet, and I won't let anyone tell me who to be! My inner child and I are very in touch - in fact, I don't think we ever stopped talking to begin with.

While I would love to ramble about all my interests and hobbies all day long, I need to get this blog post out there! You know, gotta keep the welcome post relatively restrained.

Keep on waddling, my friends!

- Imabunny156, aka Nhexis


Comments